Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    1989 calendar photos (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
1989 calendar photos
 Login/Join

by elektramom (created on )Gallery | Comments 
1989 was a good year!

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<valarielovesjhon>
posted
ahahaha Also..the giraffe has Ollie's head and Ollie has his head in the "shadow".

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phoeey, half the comments didn't get printed on the April list

<valarielovesjhon>
posted
That stinks. I can barely read them on there anyways when it pops up. I guess my screens to big.

Was that just something she done for fun that month? Some of those were just OFF THE WALL! ahah

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the 20 wierd things: 5 fish-2 in plain site, 3 in trees , an umbrella with no handle, bubbles coming out of a chimney,strawberries growing on a tree, a snorkeler, someone dressed for bed carrying a candle,a checker, a branch growing from no where, 3 odd reflections, a toadstool, a swimmer, a salt shaker, a plumber's friend, an upside down signature