Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    Cross Stitch List and Pictures (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Cross Stitch List and Pictures
 Login/Join

by zoomzoomhopper (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Here is the list that Pat had of the cross stitch kits - with the pictures that I've collected of them. Let me know if there are any additions, corrections, updates etc. See the first comment for the images that we don't have and kit #'s that there are no descriptions for yet. There are also newer images from kits being sold in the UK that we don't have #'s for, and those pictures have ?? in front of the titles.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zoomzoomhopper,

Posts: 850 | Registered: July 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

85 Violet rabbit Christmas kit

#K4909

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zoomzoomhopper,

posted Hide Post
Shell,
This is GREAT!!!!

Thanks ever so much!!!!!!

Pat

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Toygrl75>
posted
Good golly Miss Molly!! Drooling! hee! I've never seen that lamb mini kit! This is an awesome collection! I just love looking at the pics Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shell,
Here are the numbers for the Just a Charts:
194 Just a Chart Tails of Duckport
195 Just a Chart Dogs of Duckport

and one more I just found:
123 Baby in pink diaper

posted Hide Post
76 is a blanket with a rabbit in a yellow onsie, I will post a pic on a separate post since I can't add one here

posted Hide Post
Thanks Pat Smiler Got it updated. I have that book (chart only) 938-02...so 76 must be the whole kit. Slowly but surely Wink

posted Hide Post
Holy Cow! That is one very long list of cross stitch kits!!!! WOW!!!

Posts: 11568 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, who would have thought? The more lists you make, the more you find is out there!

I haven't purchased any of the ones from England. One of these days I should ask my SIL to buy them and mail them to me.

<Toygrl75>
posted
Did you guys see the new packaging on the Little Suzy's Zoo cross stitch kits? There's a bunch on ebay & some have different numbers? Check 'em out if you haven't Big Grin

http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=b...tomas&fsop=32&fsoo=2

posted Hide Post
Yep, pretty cool. I bought them off the Janlynn corporate site

<fransje>
posted
Thanks for a lot of pictures of Janlynn. In the Dutch I have a club where we now are trying to collect all the janlynn's. So I have a lot patterns of SZ from Janlynn. Has some one else patterns, perhaps we can help eachother. Please mail me at
fransje@onsbrabantnet.nl when you want some.