Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    1981 catalog (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
1981 catalog
 Login/Join

by elektramom (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Just won this one on ebay . It is sooooo cool!

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is an interesting "catalog" in that it is a folder with different brochures in it!

posted Hide Post
You have to open the windows to full size to appriciate all the pics of the cards.

posted Hide Post
Very cool!!!

Posts: 2629 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mombake3>
posted
WOW, so so COOL, Pat! Congratulations!! Smiler So glad SZ has made you smile so much as a collector! Big Grin

Have to add....
1.) Suzy Spafford looks GREAT (she still does!)
2.) LOVE all the gift wrap!
3.) LOVE all the Corky/turtles and frogs! Smiler

So neat!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW... that's neat. I saw it on ebay and I am glad you got it!!

kim

Posts: 3133 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI PAT!

I saw you were bidding on this...SO COOL!!! I LOVE IT!!! THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICTURES!!!! I love all the pictures....so neat!

Posts: 2633 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aren't they sooo cool? It's too bad the word discontinued is over some of the pics.

It sure shows a different art style, doesn't it?

posted Hide Post
Very neat, Pat!

Posts: 11568 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post