Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    Little Suzy's Zoo Dolls (large and small) (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Little Suzy's Zoo Dolls (large and small)
 Login/Join

by Mary (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Picture of Mary
Little Suzy's Zoo Dolls (large and small)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mary,

Posts: 1963 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG!!! I love all 4 of the 16" Toddler dolls & the 9" Baby dolls Smiler I'd never seen either one of these before...I have 2 of the 15" Baby dolls I have the Pink Lulla doll & the Yellow Boof doll NIB Big Grin I got lucky & won them on eBay Big Grin Oh, I would so love to have at least 1 of the 9" Baby dolls or 1 of the 16" Toddler dolls Frowner They are so Cute!!!

Mary do you have all of these? or anybody else here in the BB have these?

Yeira Elena Smiler

Posts: 892 | Location: In my LiL' Castle in sunny So. Calif♥rnia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting these pictures Mary! Smiler I keep on coming back to look at them Big Grin They are too Cute!

Posts: 892 | Location: In my LiL' Castle in sunny So. Calif♥rnia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so cool!!!!!!

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I, too, LOVE the 16" dolls with different clothes. I have never seen them in person or on ebay??

I do have a couple of the 15" baby dolls and the little girl in the pj's & I have sold some on ebay. I remember coming across the dolls @ a store that was going out of business. They sold (way back then for 19.99.

I also have the beanie ones (bought them way back @ K-Mart.

Does anyone know where to find the 16" dolls? I wonder if they were ever sold in the US??

kim

Posts: 3133 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post