Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    Pumpkin stencils (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Pumpkin stencils
 Login/Join

by elektramom (created on )Gallery | Comments 
These are from Current

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have these somewhere, but have never used them. I wouldn't use them on pumpkins anyway, but I figured I would use them for craft projects. I wonder where mine are??? Logically, not that I am always logical (LOL), they'd be in my stencil binder. I have been digging through that binder a lot lately and do not recall seeing them. Hmmmm....

Has anyone used theirs? Got any pictures?

Posts: 11568 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hee hee, mine are packed away in one of my drawers!

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mom will so love these! She is so into Halloween and pumpkin carving. LAst year was the first time I ever tried it, because Mom has so much fun doing it and always has for us through the years.
I just discovered these photos and am going to print them and make my own stencils for carving come Halloween. Thank you so much for sharing, Pat!

Posts: 2567 | Location: Three Desert Denizens in Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post