Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    Plush pictures from Georgia (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Plush pictures from Georgia
 Login/Join

by elektramom (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Here are some great pics!

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mombake3>
posted
WOW! Had no idea you had that collection going Georgia! SO NEAT!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I know this is an older post, but I came across it & I love the Patches & Boof plush that are on the 3rd picture top shelf Big Grin Never seen them! not even on eBay! Can someone tell me a li'l about them. They look big. How big are they?

They are So Cute!!! Hope to come across one someday Smiler

Georgia Love your Collection!!! Smiler

-Elena

Posts: 892 | Location: In my LiL' Castle in sunny So. Calif♥rnia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WoW! from Australia! They are Adorable!!! so worth the price & more!

Thank you Georgia!

Posts: 892 | Location: In my LiL' Castle in sunny So. Calif♥rnia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I WON THE PATCHES ONE FROM AUSTRALIA NWT ON eBAY A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR IT! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
MY PATCHES ARRIVED TODAY! IT'S SO CUTE!!!Big Grin
WILL HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE BOOF ONE eBAY Wink