Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    Wrapping paper-Current/Gibson flat fold (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Wrapping paper-Current/Gibson flat fold
 Login/Join

by elektramom (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Have stuff on rolls, but will wait to post it

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<baffleckluver>
posted
OMG how cute...just love the first one w/ the gang holding hands & the red/white christmas one!! Just too cute!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<queenmom>
posted
hey, thanks for posting pics! these are just awesome.

posted Hide Post
Do you need more pictures? I have different wrapping paper (a few) and one tissue, I think. Just let me know... Smiler

Posts: 11568 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sure, would love more pics!

I haven't done the rolls of wrapping paper yet.....

posted Hide Post
Okay, I will gather them up and photograph the ones I have. Smiler

Posts: 11568 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any pics yet?

<ღ Jenne ღ>
posted
I have, opps, had a different one. I was actually listing it on eBay when the house was lost. I also had tissue paper.

I don't know how to put a pic in here.

posted Hide Post
These are the licensed products made by people other than Suzy's Zoo-there are about 50 made by Suzy's zoo

posted Hide Post
LOVE THOSE! I remember them from the past in current. So wish I would have saved some for my collection!

Posts: 2633 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing!Smiler They are all so Cute! I especially like the one with the diaper Big Grin & the blue/red checkered one Wink

Posts: 892 | Location: In my LiL' Castle in sunny So. Calif♥rnia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post