Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    United Designs figurines photos (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
United Designs figurines photos
 Login/Join

by elektramom (created on )Gallery | Comments 
1 Corky Turtle and Hat<BR>2 Tillamook and Flowers<BR>3 Bunny Baby<BR>4 Suzy and Teddy<BR>5 Suzy,Beauty Queen<BR>6 Jack and Flowers<BR>7 Ollie Marmot<BR>8 Corky,Heartfelt<BR>9 Ritz signing I Love You<BR>10 Ritz "Hay There"<BR>11 Martha Marmot<BR>12 Martha Sisters/pals<BR>13 Marmots Dancing<BR>14 Polly Quacker<BR>15 Baby Quacker<BR>16 Corky Pilgrim<BR>17 Suzy,Artist<BR>18 Willie with kiss<BR>19 Tillamook,Ballerina<BR>20 Suzy and Favorite Pillow<BR>21 Marmot Carolers<BR>22 Bunny Bride and Groom<BR>23<BR>24 Marmot Baby, Rainy Day<BR>25

This message has been edited. Last edited by: elektramom,

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a pic of all of them, there never was a 23

This message has been edited. Last edited by: elektramom,

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh WOW! This is the first time I have ever even seen pictures of these figurines! So cute! Droooool!

Posts: 1992 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow,,,, love them all.... especially the Marmot baby w/umbrella. I don't have any of these... but have seen some on ebay from time to time.

thanks for posting the pics, Pat.

kim

Posts: 3133 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I LOVE the Corky Pilgrim!!

kim

Posts: 3133 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jacy>
posted
They are all soooooo cute!!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<valarielovesjhon>
posted
LOVE the willie one!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post