Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    Christmas figurines, tableware, stockings, tins photos (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Christmas figurines, tableware, stockings, tins photos
 Login/Join

by elektramom (created on )Gallery | Comments 
This is just a small start on these

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mom2LaurenandHannah>
posted
Thanks for sharing all these great pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Pat for posting these pics. I had never seen the vintage stockings or the Nativity plate!! LOVE the pics!!

kim

Posts: 3133 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Nativity plate was made by Nan (sassynan on the board) and given to me by Georgia

posted Hide Post
WOW PAT! I LOVE YOUR AWESOME COLLECTION! I was seeking info about the dated plates. Do you know for sure how many there are? I guess I don't have all of them...
I have 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980 & 1981...those smaller ones are not dated...I see I need to be on the lookout for more. I LOVE YOUR COLLECTION! DROOLING OVER THE VINTAGE STOCKINGS! This is the first of seen these pictures so I'm a little Geeked! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Pam

Posts: 2633 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bumped the ceramics list:

https://suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3...461001253#3461001253

There may be other plates I don't know about, but I own all of the ones I have listed except one