Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    Plush List (Community Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Plush List
 Login/Join

by <breneem> (created on )Gallery | Comments 
<breneem>
Here is most of my pics, I forgot to take pics of LSZ Beanies, plush, & musical ones...

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<breneem>
posted
These are the ones I still need if anyone has to sell or trade!Applause Bendable Plush 2004
• Jack
• Ollie
• Well Loved Bear

LSZ Fairy Tale Set 2003? Unimax Toys
• Sir Patches Laugh-a-Lot 10”

Fiesta Plush
• 12” Polly Fairy
• 12” Ollie
• 9” Natasha

LSZ Plush with loop rattle Prestige
• Lulla

Musical Lulla plush with moving head Prestige

Ganz Plushes 1995
• 11” Corky
• 16” Hugo

Starshine Plush 1988
• Hugo
• Rory

Starshine Mini Plush (Look exactly the same as above)
• Jack
• Suzy

GIANT Plush 1988
• Suzy (Pnk dress)
• Suzy (Red dress)

posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brandi,

I have a few of the one that you still need. What x-tra's do you have? I'll have to go thru mine I know I have doubles.

kim

Posts: 3133 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<breneem>
posted
Thanks Kim! I have extra:

-Suzy (Red Dress, red & white bow)
-Jack (Blue Shirt & flip flops)
-Christmas Suzy (Red sleeping gown & hat)

I try hard not to get doubles Smiler
Let me though, please!!!

<Nicholas' Mom>
posted
Brandi -

I have an extra Well Loved Bear that I will sell you. Contact me if you still need him.

Adding some pictures to your post, hope you don't mind.

Take care, Patti

posted Hide Post
Hi Brandi,

I would LOVE to trade for the X-mas Suzy... I have always wanted her!!

Let me check my doubles.

kim

Posts: 3133 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Brandi,

I know for sure that I have extras of Natasha, Ollie & Polly. I also have quite a few Hugo's LOL.

kim

<mombake3>
posted
LOVE the bridal Suzy! That would hit two loves for me-I LOVE SZ and Bridal dolls. I have a small collection of bridal items. SO SO CUTE!!!

posted Hide Post
bump for Brandi

posted Hide Post
bump for Brandi

<breneem>
posted
Thanks Kim! Sorry, just now got back~ I will have to double check on the Natasha, Ollie & Polly that I have, as far as their sizes, ok? I do still want the ones that I don't have. And yes, i do want to Hugo. Do you have th e one with the brown pants? What size, etc? Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Hi Brandi,

I just saw this after I posted under Georgia's post. You can email me @ kmcneil63@msn.com. I will check on my Hugo's.

thanks, kim