Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    Current Christmas Teacher cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Current Christmas Teacher cards
 Login/Join

posted
Aren't these cute?

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Paks>
posted
Yes, they're adorable! I've never seen them before. Thanks for posting this (and all the other pics/posts, too). Smiler

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are very cool! Where did you find them?

Posts: 11568 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they were at the archive sale

I'm just getting around to scanning and cataloging stuff

posted Hide Post
Obviously I either didn't know what they were or wasn't in the "school" frame of mind since DD was so little then. LOL

Posts: 11568 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hee hee, and you didn't go every day for 4 weeks like I did! I can't remember if you ever went the 2 weeks they were open after the official close date.....

they brought out all kinds of stuff then.......

<Lia's Mommy>
posted
Those are so cute. I love them!

I can still only imagine how awesome it must have been to be able to go to headquarters every day for four weeks Pat and find so many wonderful treasures. And to think that I missed the whole thing and was only about a 2 1/2 hour drive away.

posted Hide Post
Silva,
I missed the first 10 days or so because I had already planned a trip for a big family reunion, and I know I missed some stuff that went fast! But, I had fun for the rest of the time! Like all the paper napkins and kitchen towels!

<queenmom>
posted
drool!!! those are so adorable.
Paper napkins? Like for seasons? or occasions?
or everyday?

posted Hide Post
Paper napkins for cocktail parties, pool parties, card parties. One of these days I'll scan them and post them!

posted Hide Post
I knew I should have stayed out in San Diego longer than 2 days! I only went the first day with Karin and Patti....I wish they would have another archive sale! Smiler

Posts: 1623 | Location: NJ | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me too!

I would love a lot of their advertising posters!