Pieces include:
Town Hall
Willie's Sweet Shop
Emporium
Duckport Inn
mailbox
lamppost
Graham or Jack singing
Lester and Lizzie shopping (or is it Suzy and Ritz)
Tree
white picket fence

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<PurpleHeartPLUS>
posted
Smiler
WOW, Pat! Thanks for the picture! I have the carolers and I think that's it. I remember when I bought them and I think that is all I could afford. Do you know when they came out? I think I was in college or something. LOL
Sure wish I had the whole set! Do you?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just know they are from Current, but not when. I need the mailbox and the white fence.

posted Hide Post
Pat...what is on the shelf underneath the Christmas village? I can't make it out....

Thanks!!

Posts: 1623 | Location: NJ | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it is current wrapping paper, a current coupon holder and some clothes by current

<>^..^< Meowmom>
posted
I was unable to view the picture, but thanks for taking the time to post it just the same. Smiler

If anyone is ever up for a trade, I would like to trade for the Town Hall. Smiler

posted Hide Post
I have to check Deanna, but I think I have 2 town halls, but I need Willie's Sweet Shop...that would be the only thing I would trade for. Let me know if you have an extra Willie's and I will check to see if I have an extra town hall.

Melissa Smiler

Posts: 1623 | Location: NJ | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<>^..^< Meowmom>
posted
Melissa,
Hey there! Thanks for the offer. I wish I had two Sweet Shops so I could help you complete your set. I'd be more than happy to trade wtih you if I did!! All I need is the Town Hall, but I just checked again, and my duplicate is the Duckport Inn. Doggone it!! If you'd still like to trade and have two Duckport Inns, that'd be great, but I totally understand if you don't. Sorry I don't have two of the Sweet Shop. I'd love to be able to help everybody fulfill their collections. I will keep an eye out for you though. Smiler Thanks for checking just the same. Smiler PS-Congrats on your pregnancy. Smiler

posted Hide Post
Thanks! I think I already have 2
Duckport Inns! I think I have 2 of every building except the Sweet Shop...that is the only thing I need...well, that and the mailbox and lamp post! I have to double check though, they are buried away safe in my closet and I haven't had a chance to double check what I have...

One day I will hopefully have the complete set!

By the way, do any of you ladies display yours and light them up? I display mine, but I don't light them up.

Melissa Smiler

posted Hide Post
Out but not lit!

<Jacy>
posted
The village is amazing!

posted Hide Post
Smiler
I can't be 100% certain, but I remember ordering my Village from Current catalog in 1990. That may be the year that it was made?

kim

Posts: 3133 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the Village.. it's one of my favorite SZ items. I still need the lamp post and the mailbox. I don't know why I didn't get those when I bought it from Current??

kim

Posts: 3133 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<PurpleHeartPLUS>
posted
Razzer

I just have a few of the smaller pieces. I REALLY want the village and will be working to try to get one over the next few years! If any of you can ever help me find or put one together, I would be FOREVER grateful!

HUGS,
Wink

<breneem>
posted
These are the ones I have:

Emporium
Duckport Inn
Graham or Jack singing
Lester and Lizzie shopping (or is it Suzy and Ritz)
Tree
I have a Corky(?) singing?? Is he not part of this set?

I NEED:
Town Hall
Willie's Sweet Shop
mailbox
lamppost
white picket fencE

And yes, I do set up & light them, I love it!