Do you have a picture of Corky?

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<breneem>
posted
I can take one Wink

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<breneem>
posted
Excuse the horrible pictures, both of our cameras have smudges on the lenses Frowner
And when I took the carolers out, I discovered Corky(?)'s head was severed off! I had to super glue it back on, same with the corner of the book Frowner

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <breneem>,

<breneem>
posted
Here's corky by himself...

posted Hide Post
very cute!! And so sorry to hear you had to get out the superglue!

posted Hide Post
Pat...do you need Corky?

Posts: 1623 | Location: NJ | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to look in my box. I honestly don't remember!

posted Hide Post
Well, I found that one quicker than I thought. I do have it. I think I only need the mailbox

posted Hide Post
Wow that is awesome! So cute! I will have to settle for my full ceramic nativity set Mom made when I was 5. Not worth much to anyone but me, but it's beautiful and helps make Christmas even more special. Have had it out EVERY year since 1956. Lots of memories.

Posts: 2567 | Location: Three Desert Denizens in Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lecta,
I think the traditions and memories are the best!!!

posted Hide Post
Pat, Definitely they are for me! I was telling Mom how much I love the Nativity set adn she said, "Yep it is probably the only Nativity set in the world wityh an albino Camel in it."

She doesn't rememebr but when she was taking the class to learn ceramics and was making the Nativity set as part of her choice of things to make, she had a stroke and never got the last camel painted or baked...so it is our "albino camel."

Posts: 2567 | Location: Three Desert Denizens in Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post