Suzy's Zoo    suzyszoobb.evecommunity.com    SUZY'S ZOO MESSAGE BOARD  Hop To Forum Categories  Product Information  Hop To Forums  Collector's Corner    Easter cards with the same number with different greetings
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Easter cards with the same number with different greetings
 Login/Join

posted
Ohh, this is driving me crazy! I think I have them, but then discover that the same card with the same pic and the same number has a different greeting either on the inside or the outside. You may want to note these on your lists.

4437 E Suzy blue dress hold Easter tree
2 different outside greetings "Happy Easter", To a sweet granddaughter"

4441 E Suzy and Sally with chick hatching
2 different inside greetings $1.25Rememebering special times with you$1.65 from me to you with different inner drawings

4444 E Suzy,Jack, Ollie dye eggs
2 different outside greetings "Happy Easter", "It's Easter

4446 E Suzy gather eggs Ribbet
2 different outside greetings "gathering up lots" , "Wishing you lots"

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found more-eeks this is scary~~~~~

E6911 one say A prayerful wish on the outside and for a Happy Easter on the inside the other says Thinking of you on Easter on the outside and sending love on the inside

E6909 one says Happy Easter on the outside andwith warm wishes and fuzzy feet on the inside
The other does not have a greeting on the front and says Happy Easter on the inside

Posts: 12833 | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<becca>
posted
Wow! Good catches, Pat!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post